The new XTK 713E is Manco's flagship machine. Many were looking for the maximum amount of horsepower they could get and this answers their request. We took the same XTK frame as the 710E and added the 13.5HP Robin/Subaru engine. With 35% more power than the 710E, this kart can really pull with 404cc's of engine displacement. Electric start and dual running lights are standard. Shown with optional rear fenders.
- Target Market 16 yrs. +
- Engine: Robin .. Warranty: 3 years
- Type: 13.5 HP Air cooled, 4-cycle, OHV
- Displacement 404cc
- Power (BHP @ RPM) 13.5 @ 4000
- Torque 20.98 @ 2600
- Starting System Electric Start w/recoil backup
- Fuel Capacity 1.8 gallons
- Spark Plugs: Champion N9Y or NGK BP6ES
- Transmission Type:
Dual Wheel Drive Torque Converter
- Chain Size: #420 1/2" Pitch
- Tires & Wheels
Front 16x6.50x8" Knobby
Rear 22x11x8" ATV
- Frame Type: Heavy gauge, jig welded 1-1/4" Main Frame
- Finish Baked Powder Coat
Front Independent with coil-over shocks
Rear Swing arm with coil-over shocks
- Brake: Type 8" Disc w/parking brake
- Maximum Speed (Approx) 36-38 mph
- Fuel Consumption (Approx) 30-50 mpg
- Terrain Hills, slopes, grass, dirt, mud and sand.
- Seat Fingertip slide adjustable seat
- Restraint System: Three Point Shoulder/ Lap Belts
- Engine Stop Switch In Steering Wheel
- Custom Bars 1 1-4 " Full Brush Bars
- Safety Whip Flag
- Lights: Dual running lights
- Curb Weight 472 lbs.
- Maximum Rider Weight 400 lbs.
- Overall Length 93.5" - Width 52.5" - Height 61"
- Shipping Weight: 654 pounds