Missing Person Kimberly Norwood
Help Us Find Our Daughter
|Kimberly was last seen Saturday May 20, 1989 in Hallsville, Texas at about 5:15 p.m. by her friends as they were all walking home. She and her three friends split up approximately one mile from her home and she has not been seen since. She was wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and black tennis shoes. She has an abdominal surgery scar and pierced ears. It's now been more than 14 years since Kimberly disappeared from our lives. Not a day goes by that we don't wonder where our girl may be. Our hearts are broken and we pray that Kimberly will be found. The individual responsible for Kimberly's disappearance is still out there and must be exposed. Kimberly's absence has caused unimaginable pain and sadness that continues today and everyday. Investigators and all the people who love Kimberly still seek the truth. We are asking for anyone who may have information on Kimberly's whereabouts and/or fate to please come forward. Please help us bring our daughter home today.
White Female, Height: 5' 5" Weight: 105 lbs. Brown Hair and Eyes
Date of Birth: October 12, 1976 ... Date of Disappearance: May 20, 1989
Missing from Hallsville, TX which is located in the northeast corner of Texas
Type of Disappearance: Stranger Abduction ... Age at Disappearance: 12 years
Kimberly's photo is shown aged to 23 years
Contact The Harrison County, Texas Sheriff's Office
Criminal Investigation Division @ 903-923-4000
or District Attorney Joe Black @ 903-935-4840
Links To Other Unsolved Cases
- Missing Person Kristi O'Pry
- Kristi Gwen O'Pry (26 yr old blond female) vanished from Shreveport, Louisiana on Friday July 19, 1996 at 8PM. Foul play is suspected. Kay Ward with The Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office and The F.B.I. are currently investigating this unsolved case.
- Murdered Person Kayla Mayberry
- Kayla Mayberry, age 19 - vanished from a nightclub in downtown Shreveport on October 22, 1994. She was found two weeks later - a victim of homicide. The Shreveport Police Department and The F.B.I. are currently investigating this unsolved case.
- Missing Person Kelly Dae Wilson
- Kelly Wilson has been missing from Gilmer, Texas since January 5, 1992. She was last seen leaving work to go to the bank at 8:30pm that night. Her car was found at her work place with a flat tire. Kelly's belongings were found inside the car but the keys were missing. Gilmer, Texas is in the northeast corner of Texas, just west of Shreveport, Louisiana. Kelly is 5' 7" tall, 115 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes. DOB: May 18, 1974.
- Missing Person Cory Rubio
- Cory Rubio went missing from her home located in Stonewall, Louisiana on January 27, 1999. Cory's last known location was Barksdale Air Force Base in Bossier City, Louisiana ... just across the Red River from Shrevport. She went to Barksdale to talk to her ex-husband Jesse about a child support hearing that was scheduled to take place the following day. It is not known when or if Cory ever made it off the base grounds. Information is being requested from individuals stationed at Barksdale Air Force Base on January 27, 1999. Someone probably witnessed something unusual or suspicious take place that night.