Manco 8050E ATV
This 50cc oil injected model is adjustable from 10 to 15 mph. Perfect for younger rider 6 to 11 years old. For safety it comes with an engine shut off tether cord, wide track design, integrated floorboards, an enclosed axle and chain covers. A whip flag and keyed ignition with brake interlock are also standard features.
Manco 8050E Specifications
- 50cc Engine: 2 cycle
- Power: (BHP @ RPM) 3.5 @ 7000
- Torque: (Ft-lbs @ RPM) 2.6 @ 7000
- Electric w/key and brake interlock
- Fuel Capacity: 1.25 gallons
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 quarts
- Spark Plug: NGK BP7HS or Champion L82YC
- Automatic Transmission (V-Belt)
- Chain Size: 1/2" Pitch . . NC420
- Frame: Heavy 11 ga HREW
- Baked Powder Paint
- Brakes: Front, Hand Operated, double drum
Rear, Hand Operated, single drum
Parking brake, Hand Operated, Rear push button
- Maximum Speed (Approx)10-15 mph
- Fuel Consumption (Approx) 20-30 mpg
- Terrain: Hills, slopes, grass, dirt
- Engine Stop Switch:
Left handlebar and tether
- Mud guards, foot/toe guards, flag
- Curb Weight 276 lbs.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 200 lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 446 lbs.
- Overall 58" Width 34.5" Height 35"
- Seat height: 26"